Custom made frames can vary widely in price depending on options, a complete bike even moreso because of the wide range of components to choose from. Here are examples of my prices, which aim to be competitive with other cutom framemakers:
- Randonneur, frame & fork: Columbus Spirit main tubing with Zona seat and chainstays, lugged construction; including bosses for mudguards, bottles, brakes, shifters and racks; polished stainless headbadge; single colour with downtube painted decal £1591
- Road frame & fork: Reynolds 631 main tubing with Zona seat and chainstays; fillet brazed construction; including bosses for bottles; fitted with a carbon or steel fork; polished stainless headbadge; single colour with downtube painted decal £1223
- Custom Extra frame & fork: E.g. Reynolds 921 stainless steel tubing with lugged construction, & brushed finish; including bosses for bottles; polished stainless steel headbadge £1436
- Options: E.g. polished stainless steel dropouts, lugs and fork crown +£240; fillet brazing instead of lugs +£50; extra custom polished stainless steel badge +£40
- Repairs and forks: I can also do repairs and replacement forks for your steel road bike; a price list is available on the website.