A 650b randonneur bike with a sloping top-tube designed for a smaller female rider.
- Frame: Columbus CrMo, brass brazed with lugs. Rack for a front bag and braze-ons for front and rear carriers.
- Geometry: Raked forks to give low 43 mm trail; for front-loading with sharp and easy handling. A sloping top tube for convenience.
- Wheels: 650b with 32 mm tyres; ideal for a small frame, for comfort and journeys off-road when required.
- Mudguards: Ample clearance and brazed-on bosses for easy attachment.
- Saddle: Brookes B17 ladies for comfort.
- Bars: Nitto rando bars with flared out drops.
- Groupset: Tiagra triple for touring, with STI shifters for easy changing.
- Colour: Metallic magenta set off with silver lug lining, polished silver and honey leather components.