Celebrating the 400th anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower from Plymouth. A classic randonneur/light tourer made from Columbus Spirit tubeset, with polished stainless steel lugs, dropouts, custom badges and bosses. Optimised for a front-loaded lower rider rack, this bike will steer perfectly when touring with panniers
- Geometry: HT angle of 73° and fork with 54 mm rake give 43 mm of trail.
- Wheels: 650b x 41 mm.
- Drive train: Double 48/34 and 11-32/10 sp with downtube shifters.
- Steering: 1″ threaded steerer with quill stem and rando handlebars.
- Saddle: Brooks B17.
- Brakes: ‘Mafac Racer’ centrepull.
- Lights: SON dynamo hub and lights with internally routed wiring